The AE Live Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AE Live Podcast Forums

This is the discussion site for the AE (Anna & Emma) Live Podcasts. The official site is at www.freewebs.com/theaepodcast .

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official AE Live Cash Shop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna
Fan
Anna

Female Posts : 11
WI Username (opt.) : SPOTTEDLEAF08

Official AE Live Cash Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Official AE Live Cash Shop!   Official AE Live Cash Shop! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Note: This is the ONLY shop that can charge AE Live Cash on here. If anyone else does one, it will be deleted. Thank you.

THE OFFICIAL AE LIVE CASH SHOP!
Wondering where to spend those points you get all the time? Well, here's the place! You can buy cool avatars and stuff, or you can buy access to certain features. Just remember to pay me within 2 days of when you say you will on this thread. I won't upgrade you until you pay me. Okay, here are the things:
Official AE Live Cash Shop! Gimpexample
Special avatars
Cost: 50 Cash
You can have a special avatar created by Anna! Just request a themed one or ask for a special AE live one!

Official AE Live Cash Shop! Aepodcastsiggie
Special signatures
Cost: 50 Cash
Same as avatars, but with signatures!

Access to "Chatbox"
Cost: 1000 Cash
You can buy special membership with this much cash! You'll have access to the live chat forum, where the discussions go super-fast! jocolor
*That's all for now!Smile*
Back to top Go down

Official AE Live Cash Shop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AE Live Podcast Forums :: Member Creation Station :: New Talents!-
Jump to: